Our Trucking Services
Haney Truck Line is a West coast regional heavy haul carrier. We understand the business needs of our customers and are positioned to provide prompt and effective service. Headquartered in Yakima, Washington we provide professional trucking services to all points in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, California, Nevada, British Columbia and Alberta. With heavy haul services available to all locations except California and Nevada.
To better serve our customers we maintain several locations throughout the Western United States:
- Yakima, WA – Our headquarters located on 31 acres with 11,000 square feet of office space and a six-bay full-service maintenance facility. More than 100 tractors are domiciled at this location.
- Olympia/Tumwater, WA – A 10 acre facility with a two-bay maintenance facility, trailer maintenance facility and office space. More than 30 tractors are domiciled at this location.
- Seattle, WA – Trailer parking and domiciled tractors.
- Pasco, WA – Trailer parking and domiciled tractors.
- Spokane, WA – Two yards, one for trailer parking and the other for domiciled tractors.
- Portland, OR – An 18 acre facility with a five bay maintenance facility and office space. More than 100 tractors are domiciled at this location.
- Hermiston, OR – Trailer parking and domiciled tractors.
- Pendleton, OR – Trailer parking and domiciled tractors.
- Nampa, ID – Trailer parking and domiciled tractors.
- Lewiston, ID – Trailer parking.
- Fresno, CA – Trailer parking, office space, maintenance facility and domiciled tractors.
We offer many services to help businesses concentrate on their core competencies and remove the worry of the transportation segment with professional, focused service. We are a customized truckload transportation provider and deliver a unique, cost efficient solution oriented approach. We offer common, contract and dedicated truckload transportation services for hundreds of shippers on the West Coast. With our fleet of 53 foot four axle high cube dry vans, 64 foot high cube dry van sets and 64 foot flatbed sets we can ship as much as 63,000 pounds or 5070 cubic feet of deck space in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Montana. This translates to 20% to 40% more per truckload than the standard national two axle 53 foot trailing equipment. We are a “one stop” solution for any company’s transportation requirements.