Truck Driving Jobs
Truck Driving Jobs with the Pacific Northwest’s Premier Carrier! Haney Truck Line is the premier heavy haul and truckload carrier in the Northwest. We dedicate ourselves to providing exceptional service and value, founded on a partnership-based approach to business. Our team of committed professionals, leading-edge technology, efficient high-capacity equipment, and high-density regional focus combine to deliver an innovative and cost-effective solution targeted at helping our customers succeed.
Company Driver Benefits:
- Starting base pay 0.36 cpm Plus “The Haney All-STAR Performance Program”, increasing your pay with a combination of cash and mileage pay rate increases, paid quarterly.
- Home time every 5-7 days
- Benefit Package to include Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with company match up to 50%
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Heavy Haul mostly van freight exceeding 80,000 lbs
- Van, Reefer and Flatbed Trailers/Freight
- Hiring Area: Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Operating Area: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, California, Nevada, Utah, British Columbia & Alberta.
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have at least 6-12 months of experience
- Class A CDL License
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years
We are currently filling Professional Truck Driving Jobs to support our customer base in the following areas: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Montana, British Columbia & Alberta (if you are able to cross the border).